185.38.46.134:7608
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]:Teody_Agoyagoy Application Form

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]:Teody_Agoyagoy Application Form Empty [ACCEPTED]:Teody_Agoyagoy Application Form

Post by Teody_Agoyagoy Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 am

Name: Teody_Agoyagoy

Level: 3

Gender/Sex: Male

Are you an administrator/moderator?: No

How many days/month you played SAMP Infinity Roleplay server?: 1 Week/7 Days

Do you have anyone to recommend yourself into the LSGov?: I did not recommend my self to be a LSGov

Have you even been involved with a gang?: I have a Gang, but i did not join in Gang War

Would you offer your time for LSGov Faction?: Yes! Why not!

Are you prepared to follow the LSGov's: Yes! Because i promise, i will protect the Mayor of a Vice Mayor, will spend m life to them.

Why did you want to be part of this faction?: Occur any number of the Mayor or Vice Mayor! I do tataa my life! and I want to join the faction i will be a loyal member

How many crime(s) you have?: 0

How many arrested you have?: 0

Post a screenshots of your stats ( /stats ): [ACCEPTED]:Teody_Agoyagoy Application Form Asdasd10

Why do you want to join the Government Faction? (Minimum of 50 words): Occur any number of the Mayor or Vice Mayor! I do tataa my life! and I want to join the faction i will be a loyal member

(( Out Of Character Information ))

Name: Teody

Last Name: Agoy-agoy

Gender/Sex: Male

Place: San Jose DelMonte Bulacan
Teody_Agoyagoy
Teody_Agoyagoy
LSGOV Member
LSGOV Member

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]:Teody_Agoyagoy Application Form Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]:Teody_Agoyagoy Application Form

Post by Zhale Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:15 am

Application Form Status: "ACCEPTED"
Zhale
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Back to top Go down