New Job ((Request))

Go down

New Job ((Request))

Post by Kenz Cobarde on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:04 pm

i want to have a new job that is Detective because this is the most important job in the Game because you hard to find someone that so far away from you . i'll wish to Mr Cedric to accept my request  Very Happy
avatar
Kenz Cobarde
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Posts : 74
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Zhale on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:26 am

Kenz Cobarde wrote:i want to have a new job that is Detective because this is the most important job in the Game because you hard to find someone that so far away from you . i'll wish to Mr Cedric to accept my request  Very Happy

Meron naman po tayo Detective Job kaso for LSPD & FBI lang po iyon.
avatar
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-06-03
Location : Verdant Bluffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Mike_Watson on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 am

Zhale wrote:
Kenz Cobarde wrote:i want to have a new job that is Detective because this is the most important job in the Game because you hard to find someone that so far away from you . i'll wish to Mr Cedric to accept my request  

Meron naman po tayo Detective Job kaso for LSPD & FBI lang po iyon.

yes , i know ang gusto lang namen maging free and DETECTIVE 
kahit hindi ka LSPD or FBI .
avatar
Mike_Watson
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Zhale on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:08 am

Mike_Watson wrote:
Zhale wrote:
Kenz Cobarde wrote:i want to have a new job that is Detective because this is the most important job in the Game because you hard to find someone that so far away from you . i'll wish to Mr Cedric to accept my request  

Meron naman po tayo Detective Job kaso for LSPD & FBI lang po iyon.

yes , i know ang gusto lang namen maging free and DETECTIVE 
kahit hindi ka LSPD or FBI .

Di naman po sa nangongotra kasi sa totoong buhay naman po kasi ang isang player or gangster wala naman po talagang job na Detective for FBI and Police lang po iyon @ tyaka para iwas nadin hunting sa isang player.
avatar
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-06-03
Location : Verdant Bluffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Mike_Watson on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 am

Zhale wrote:
Mike_Watson wrote:
Zhale wrote:
Kenz Cobarde wrote:i want to have a new job that is Detective because this is the most important job in the Game because you hard to find someone that so far away from you . i'll wish to Mr Cedric to accept my request  

Meron naman po tayo Detective Job kaso for LSPD & FBI lang po iyon.

yes , i know ang gusto lang namen maging free and DETECTIVE 
kahit hindi ka LSPD or FBI .

Di naman po sa nangongotra kasi sa totoong buhay naman po kasi ang isang player or gangster wala naman po talagang job na Detective for FBI and Police lang po iyon @ tyaka para iwas nadin hunting sa isang player.

i know your point admin zhale , alam ko na gusto mo maging roleplay talaga ung server .
pero sige kung ano ang magiging disisyon ng head admin , tanggapin naten .
avatar
Mike_Watson
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Zhale on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:21 am

Mike_Watson wrote:
Zhale wrote:
Mike_Watson wrote:
Zhale wrote:
Kenz Cobarde wrote:i want to have a new job that is Detective because this is the most important job in the Game because you hard to find someone that so far away from you . i'll wish to Mr Cedric to accept my request  

Meron naman po tayo Detective Job kaso for LSPD & FBI lang po iyon.

yes , i know ang gusto lang namen maging free and DETECTIVE 
kahit hindi ka LSPD or FBI .

Di naman po sa nangongotra kasi sa totoong buhay naman po kasi ang isang player or gangster wala naman po talagang job na Detective for FBI and Police lang po iyon @ tyaka para iwas nadin hunting sa isang player.

i know your point admin zhale , alam ko na gusto mo maging roleplay talaga ung server .
pero sige kung ano ang magiging disisyon ng head admin , tanggapin naten .

/salute Cool
avatar
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Posts : 106
Join date : 2014-06-03
Location : Verdant Bluffs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Kenz Cobarde on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:54 am

sge kayo na po bahala if kung ayaw nyo or hindi ang saken lang po ay para hindi naman po mahirapan ang player sa paghahanap ng kapwa nya player sa Game Cool 

_________________
avatar
Kenz Cobarde
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Posts : 74
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Job ((Request))

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum