185.38.46.134:7608
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron

3 posters

Go down

San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron Empty San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron

Post by Jimmy Nuetron Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 am

First Name:Jimmy

Last Name:Nuetron

Gender/Sex:Male

Position You Seek/Desire:San Andreas News Leader

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? How many times? If so, what was it?:No, i don't do crimes. I'm a good citizen of los santos

Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison?how many times? If so, how long did you serve for?:No

Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name(s)?:No

Have you ever worked or Have you ever been part of any Faction? If so, which one(s) and for how long?:None

Why do you want or Why did you want to be part of San Andreas News Facton: (Minimum of 50 Words): To Advice People Of Los Santos About Weather And Happenings In Los Santos And Interview Our Mayor About Our Community.

List a few characteristics about yourself. Tell us how you could be helpful in this Faction: My Characteristic Is Respectful To Others And Helpful And I'm Sure I Will Be A Good Leader Of SaNews Leader

Why do you want to join San news Faction and do you have a clear records?: Yes i have a clear record, no arrest and no crimes.

(( Out Of Character Information ))

First Name: Ivanlev

Last Name:Bernadas

Place:Pasay City

My SS Of My (/stats)
San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron Aaaaaa10
Jimmy Nuetron
Jimmy Nuetron

Back to top Go down

San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron Empty Re: San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron

Post by Zhale Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:10 am

Meron ng leader. Basketball 
Zhale
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Back to top Go down

San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron Empty Re: San Andreas News Application Form:Jimmy_Nuetron

Post by Jimmy Nuetron Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:12 am

Active Po Ba Sya?
Jimmy Nuetron
Jimmy Nuetron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhale Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:24 am

Jimmy Nuetron wrote:Active Po Ba Sya?

Di na masyado pero nag paalam naman sya kasi marami rin ginagawa.
Zhale
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Nuetron Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:51 am

Ako Rin Nmn Po Mariming GInagawa PEro Bakit Mo Po Denied Ung Application Form Ko Sa LSGov?
Jimmy Nuetron
Jimmy Nuetron

Back to top Go down

Post by Burns Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Hindi kasi porke di siya active e ganun nalang ang gagawin, nag sabi siya sakin na may problem siya. friend ko kasi siya sa FB kaya sakin siya nag sasabi. kilala ko leader ng SANews
Burns
Burns
Regular Admin
Regular Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down