185.38.46.134:7608
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Application Form Leader:Jimmy_Nuetron

Go down

FBI Application Form Leader:Jimmy_Nuetron Empty FBI Application Form Leader:Jimmy_Nuetron

Post by Jimmy Nuetron Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:50 pm

First Name:Jimmy

Last Name:Nuetron

Gender/Sex:Male

Position You Seek/Desire:FBI Leader

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? How many times? If so, what was it?:No, i don't do crimes. I'm a good citizen of los santos

Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison?how many times? If so, how long did you serve for?:No

Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name(s)?:No

Have you ever worked or Have you ever been part of any Faction? If so, which one(s) and for how long?:None

Why do you want or Why did you want to be part of San Andreas News Facton: (Minimum of 50 Words): To Protect Our Community Among Bad Peoples And Protect Our Community Among Criminals Like Kidnappers Car Nappers And Others

List a few characteristics about yourself. Tell us how you could be helpful in this Faction: My Characteristic Is Respectful To Others And Helpful And I'm Sure I Will Be A Good Leader Of FBI Leader

Why do you want to join FBI Faction and do you have a clear records?: Yes i have a clear record, no arrest and no crimes.

(( Out Of Character Information ))

First Name: Ivanlev

Last Name:Bernadas

Place:Pasay City

My SS Of My
FBI Application Form Leader:Jimmy_Nuetron Aaaaaa11(/stats)
Jimmy Nuetron
Jimmy Nuetron

Back to top Go down