185.38.46.134:7608
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]

5 posters

Go down

Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]  Empty Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]

Post by Mike_Watson Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:48 am

You can create an administrative request in this section. But, do it neatly and readable(include the grammar).

You can only post here if you have this kind of reasons.

You require a refund from an admin(Go to the point and tell what you need)
You require help from an admin that a player and helper can't help you.
You require help from an admin with server FTP access(forgotten passwords and other FTP Access Related)

Section-specific rules:

Do not reply to an administrative request if you are not involve in the situation
Be patient, wait for an admin to reply. Do not double post
Do not bump your request every now and then
Do not be abusive to other members(that includes flaming, spamming, trolling, and whatnot)
Mike_Watson
Mike_Watson
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Back to top Go down

Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]  Empty Re: Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]

Post by Burns Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 am

Before you post this kind of topic make sure that you can apply it to your self, but the way i see it you're not doing that in game. Please make sure you do it first. Just commenting what i want to say. AND PLEASE WHEN REFUNDING ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH.
Burns
Burns
Regular Admin
Regular Admin

Back to top Go down

Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]  Empty Re: Administrative Requests Rules[MUST READ]

Post by Zhale Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 am

Cool
Zhale
Zhale
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenz Cobarde Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:19 pm

haha Basag Very Happy
Kenz Cobarde
Kenz Cobarde
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike_Watson Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Dr Harry wrote:Before you post this kind of topic make sure that you can apply it to your self, but the way i see it you're not doing that in game. Please make sure you do it first. Just commenting what i want to say. AND PLEASE WHEN REFUNDING ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH.

yes i know , im a honest men , not like you !
Mike_Watson
Mike_Watson
Senior Helper
Senior Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 am

Mike_Watson wrote:
Dr Harry wrote:Before you post this kind of topic make sure that you can apply it to your self, but the way i see it you're not doing that in game. Please make sure you do it first. Just commenting what i want to say. AND PLEASE WHEN REFUNDING ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH.

yes i know , im a honest men , not like you !
 lol!
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down