185.38.46.134:7608
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION FORM: LSPD FACTION

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION FORM: LSPD FACTION  Empty APPLICATION FORM: LSPD FACTION

Post by Edward_Fabian Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 am

First Name:Edward
Last name:Fabian
Number:None

Why do you wish to join the LSPD:Because I Am a good player i want to join lspd because i want to arrest some suspect's to prevent our server from dm i dint ever convicted a crime and 0 times i ever dint arrested because i help many people no admin sent me to prison because i help many people and 0 times i dint ever been part of a gang i dint ever part of any factions i want you to approve this application because i want to help many people and to prevent the server
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Why do you think we should hire you:because I Is not abused and I know the Roleplay pity not to repent
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? How many times? If so, what was it:crimes yes i think your looking for you want responsible intelligent good/better lspd and i am fit for your faction
Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison?how many times? If so, how long did you serve for:Yes and that prison did with the tazer is the 5 and 10 minutes because I just violated improper Drever
Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name/s:I am not joined the gang because I did po satagal konang nag sasamp became LSPD FBI And can I just!
Have you ever worked or Have you ever been part of any Faction? If so, which one/s and for how long:FBI did I say to FBI duration is 1 month kasi donate now and because hopefully you would be please to take in more I love you 
Last question, Why do you want me to approve this application form? Do you think you have what i'm looking for? Are you really fit for my faction? gusto kopong  would still approve my application because I knew it would be great and good members of the LSPD

Last name:Edward_Fabian
Home town:wala po akong bahay In game  Rolling Eyes
Edward_Fabian
Edward_Fabian

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FORM: LSPD FACTION  Empty Re: APPLICATION FORM: LSPD FACTION

Post by Thanatos™ Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:36 am

LSPD RECRUITMENT IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Wait for an announcement before posting your application.
Thanatos™
Thanatos™
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Back to top Go down