185.38.46.134:7608
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kert_Avera[LSPD Form]

2 posters

Go down

Kert_Avera[LSPD Form] Empty Kert_Avera[LSPD Form]

Post by kertavera44 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:01 pm

In Character (IC)

First name:Kert
Last name:Avera
Number:15

Why do you wish to join the LSPD: gusto ko tumulong sa los santos para mang huli ng masasama at ipaglilingkuran ko mabuti ang mga tao
Why do you think we should hire you: Dahil lagi niyo akong maasahan at nangangako ako na magiging maayos at aayusin ko ang aking magiging trabaho
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? How many times? If so, what was it: Wala pa akong kaso hindi pa ako nakakapatay ng tao
Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison?how many times? If so, how long did you serve for: 0 crimes 0 arrest
Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name/s:
Have you ever worked or Have you ever been part of any Faction? If so, which one/s and for how long: Naging Ms13 ako kaso hindi ako marunong pumatay ng tao

Last question, Why do you want me to approve this application form? Do you think you have what i'm looking for? Are you really fit for my faction?
Maasahan niyo ako sa ano mang bagay hindi ako mag reretiro habang hindi ko nakukuha ang gusto kong makamit
OUT OF CHARACTER (OOC)

First name:Kert
Last name:Avera
Home town: Caloocan City

kertavera44

Back to top Go down

Kert_Avera[LSPD Form] Empty Re: Kert_Avera[LSPD Form]

Post by Thanatos™ Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 pm

wait for my call
Thanatos™
Thanatos™
Senior Admin